“CHESS IN EDUCATION” INTERNATIONAL ONLINE CONFERENCE
June 25 - June 26
FIDE Chess in Education Commission (EDU) and ”Chess” Scientific Research Institute of ASPU are organizing an International online conference, entitled “Chess in Education”, which will be held on June 25-26, 2022 at 10 AM CET, via Zoom video conferencing.
Main courses of the conference:
Chess in education
- The Social and psychological aspects of chess:
- The methodology of Chess teaching and learning:
- Chess and pedagogical training issues
- Chess and inclusive education:
- Chess and the issues of gender-sensitive education:
The theses of the reports must be sent by May 23, 2022. The authors will be informed about the decision of the Organizational commission by the 01 of June 2022.
THESES MUST BE SUBMITTED:
- in English or Russian
- in electronic versions: the author is obliged to guarantee their compliance and provide the final copyright version
- in Microsoft Office Word format
- page size – A4
- font – Times New Roman
- links should be provided as footnotes, references – at the end of the article
- font size for the text of the article – 12, for the footnotes – 10
- line spacing for the text of the article – 1.3 cm, for the footnotes – 0.8,
- preferable to have visual presentations (in any format including PPT, VIDEO…)․
- should outline the general scope of the thesis
- must be written in UPPERCASE, font size 14
- Name (s), surname (s), the first letter of the authors’ names and surname must be in capital letters
- The full name and postal address of each author’s workplace, organization,
- Position, Scientific title and Academic degree
- Email address and phone number.
- should be 500-1000 words
- should be informative, to the point and not contain general words and phrases
- the thesis should describe the purpose, current state of the problem, indication of methodology
- main results of the research, principal conclusion
The theses will be presented on the official conference website:
You can participate in one of the listed formats:
- Paper/Thesis submission (without oral presentation and attendance)
- Paper/Thesis submission and attendance (attendance as a listener)
- Paper/Thesis submission and oral presentation
- Master Class or presentation of projects / courses (short description in the form of a thesis will be required) *
- Round table discussions (brief description and justification of the proposed topic should be presented in 2 pages).
* After the approval of the thesis, the organizing committee will offer the authors to submit the material in one of the following formats for participation. video, ppt slides etc.
Information on the conference in Russian is available here: